united in the fight
to end hunger.
We work with over 700 partner agencies, including food pantries, community kitchens, shelters, schools and more, to get food to those in need.
There are a number of forms to complete prior to becoming a partner agency and others you’ll need to regularly complete to maintain your partner status.
Monitoring Visit Prep Checklist:
- 2021-2022 TEFAP Training PowerPoint
- English TEFAP Household Eligibility Form
- Spanish TEFAP Household Eligibility Form
- TEFAP Distribution Record Form
- TEFAP Distribution Record Form by Household Size
- Justice For All Poster
- TEFAP Civil Rights Training
- Documentation Log for USDA Civil Rights Training
- TEFAP Beneficiary Rights Form
- Spanish TEFAP Beneficiary Rights Form
- TEFAP Beneficiary Referral Request Form
- Spanish TEFAP Beneficiary Referral Request Form
- TEFAP Meals Count Calendar Sample
- GNAP Training PowerPoint
- GNAP Meal Count Calendar Sample
- 2023 GNAP-Single Family Intake Form
- 2023 GNAP-Multi Family Intake Form
Food Safety Forms