Your gift to ACFB delivers a healthy return. With each $1 you donate, we can provide more than $9 in groceries for someone in need.
Thanksgiving is a time of reflection and thinking about all the things we are thankful for in our lives. At the Atlanta Community Food Bank, we are truly thankful for the support of all of you throughout the year. Thank you for helping us in our efforts to put food on the tables of families throughout metro Atlanta and north Georgia.
We asked a few of our staff what they were most thankful for this year:
- “I am thankful for the support of my family and friends.” - Angie Clawson, Public Relations Manager
- “I am thankful for a supportive community.” - Bill Bolling, Executive Director
- “I am thankful for my new job!” - Diego Echevarria - Inventory Analyst
- “I’m thankful for family, abiding friends, my church, meaningful work & great colleagues and each new day.” - Greg Sims, Annual Giving Manager
- “I am thankful for being a part of the fight to end hunger.” - Nate Copeland, PRC Assistant Manager
- “I’m thankful for great blessings each day, my family and friends, my wonderful volunteer dept. team/volunteers, ACFB, my life. “Always be thankful and grateful for everything.” - Tina Colvin, Volunteer Admin
- “I am thankful for the blessings of each day, my family, friends and new acquaintances, the opportunities that teach and help me grow and volunteers who make the world a better place.” - Vilma Wallace, Volunteer Program Manager
What are you most thankful for? Share it with us!