ACFB e-News is your source for the most up-to-date information on volunteer opportunities, events and other timely news and happenings with links to take next steps. Sign up for ACFB e-News.
See our most recent edition of e-News:
For more information, contact Newsletters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.892.FEED (3333) x1298.
The Foodsharing quarterly provides you with a quality print publication that you can take and read at your leisure. Foodsharing delves deeper into the issues of hunger and poverty, as well as the lives touched through individual experiences. Each issue of Foodsharing also opens with a letter from ACFB Founder and Executive Director, Bill Bolling. To receive Foodsharing via U.S. mail, email email@example.com.
All of the following issues of Foodsharing are in PDF format. (You will need Acrobat Reader to view).
Each issue of ACFB's quarterly print newsletter opens with a letter from our Founder and Executive Director, Bill Bolling. Below is an archive of Bill's letters. From Winter 2012 to present, Bill's letters can be found on our blog.
- Until Everyone Is Served – Fall 2012
- Help or Hypocrisy? – Summer 2012
- A Time of Significance – Spring 2012
- Silent No More – Winter 2011
- Bringing In The Harvest – Fall 2011
- Profiles in Courage – Summer 2011
- Sharing Our Humanity - Spring 2011
- Trusting Our Future to the Next Generation - Winter 2010
- Keeping Hope Alive - Fall 2010
- Social Networking: The Old Fashioned Way - Summer 2010
- Coming Alive - Spring 2010